Monday, January 5, 2015

Scrapbooking

Recently I've become interested with scrapbooking. I see so many beautiful works of other people and I love them! So I decided to do something of mine.

This is my journal entry that I've made. It is made on a very beautiful A5 thick decorative paper. I added a beautiful tag, few stamps and stickers. These rose petals are from the first rose that my boyfriend gave to me. I dried them and now I can do beautiful works with them. :) The feather is actually from my cat's toy. :D Of course, it wasn't me who took it off the toy!

The only thing that I lack in here is washi tape. But I didn't know where to add it anymore. I will definitely add washi tape to other works of mine.


Oh, and some people consider that scrapbooking is mostly with photos. But as I've read brief scrapbooking history, it started when there were no photos at all. So that's my reason. I don't need photos to do scrapbooking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment