Monday, January 5, 2015

Hand-made envelopes

It's long time since my previous entry in this blog. So I decided to make this blog not only my thoughts blog, but just my blog about everything.

These are the envelopes that I've made myself last year.

These were one of my first envelopes. I actually like those tags. I cut them with figure scissors and then rimed with glossy felt-tip. These envelopes are made from A4 decorative paper.
These are small envelopes, but I really liked them. They're just cute. :) These were made from simple colored paper.
This one was first of my most beautiful envelopes. I just decorated white envelope with washi tape and a tag. There is no white space on the tag, it's only the address of the receiver hidden. :)
Hand-made envelope from A4 decorative paper. There is actually no white space, it's just addresses hidden.
This envelope is actually white, but my scanner made it look blue. :) It's just cute envelope that yet has no receiver. The envelope itself is not my hand-made, but I've decorated it with stickers, sticky tape and tags.
It also not my hand-made envelope, but everything else on it is hand made. I made hedgehog by a pattern from the journal "Fensterbilder... und Co." Nr. 85. First I added only it, and later, when I was sending a letter, I added Christmas stickers, because it was Christmas time. :)
This one is also white, not blue. Left corner is also decorated with the same washi tape, it just probably didn't fit in my scanner. :) Just cute and simple. Not hand-made, but decorated by me.
This envelope is also not hand-made. It's only stamp of the leaf in the corner and postage stamp in another. :D This is small (standard) size envelope.
This one I made myself. I made it from A4 decorative paper. I think this one is my newest. :)
I made this envelope from a calendar sheet and just added tags with dolphins. :)
This one is made from thick A4 decorative paper. The front side looks upside-down, and I have no idea how to make an envelope so that both sides would be right-side-up. I only decorated it with tags.
I made this envelope from A4 colored paper, added sticker and tag. There is no white space, there is my address hidden. :)
This envelope is not hand-made, but only decorated with washi tape all around and with beautiful flowers stamp. :) I don't remember what size it was.
I made this envelope while waiting for my boyfriend to come. It is all colored with multicolor pencils (3 colors in one pencil). The envelope itself is actually not hand-made, I only decorated it. I've sent this for my pen-pal, who haven't received my letter yet.
I've made this envelope from A4 colored paper and decorated it with stickers, washi tape ant tags. :) This one had no receiver yet!
I've made this envelope from A4 colored paper and decorated it with stickers and washi tape. Also has no receiver yet. ;)















So, that's all I have. Maybe I made more envelopes, but I didn't scanned them, so I don't have digital copies. I really like making envelopes and I'd like to have envelope punch board, but it's expensive, and I actually can make envelopes without it, so it's also not really necessary. I love decorating envelopes and letters, and making postcards. I love washi tape, stamps and stickers! :) I don't have a big collection (I'm fascinated by how much washi tape have some other hand-written letter-writers), but it's at least something.

I actually don't consider myself artistic. It's just my hobby, and I'm aware that some of my works maybe are beautiful or cute, but they are not professional, and some other of my works are just a mess and color-dissonance. But I show all of them here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment