Thursday, January 8, 2015

Handmade greeting cards

Here are my handmade greeting cards, that have no receivers yet.

The one in the bottom in the middle is the newest one, I made it this year. I made the edge with my new edge punch. Another corner of it is stuck with tape that is very similar to washi tape (you can stick it and then restick it), but it's thicker and not transparent.


The one in the left corner in the bottom is also new, I made it before Christmas. It was supposed to be Christmas card, but I also done some other Christmas cards and this one wasn't used. In the middle there is mirror paper, which is seen through star-shaped holes, but it's other side is just simple white, so you can write your greeting on it.


Card in the middle is also made from mirror paper (with blank side inside). All cards are decorated with washi tape and with stickers.

1 comment:

  1. You really should sell them! The middle one on the bottom is my favourite as it is tracery. :D

    ReplyDelete